To become Yeovil Creatives, you are part of a collective to offer peer support to artists and creatives in and around Yeovil.
- Each member will have one-page online profile on Yeovil Creatives website (which due to publish in June 2020) to include an image of yourself, your work, 50 – 100 words, website, contact details & social media links
- To take part in the annual exhibition
- To attend the monthly networking meetings
- To take part in workshops and event for free or reduced price
- To access to other opportunities, i.e. pop-up showcase and paid opportunity to run workshops and events
Yeovil Creatives is operated under Yeovil Creatives Network CIC and supported by Eastville Project Space (eastvilleproject.org.uk) All activities, i.e. meeting, events, workshops, exhibitions, marketing and promotion are coordinated and administrated by a volunteer ‘Coordinator Group’ consists of members of Yeovil Creatives. The membership fee will be used for marketing, publicity and any associated cost in relation to the future activities.
Membership is on an annual basis between 1st June – 30th May.
Members volunteer their skills, knowledge and time between 6 – 12months to support all tasks associated with the group, i.e. marketing, coordination, design, communication and organisation. If you wish you join the coordinator group, please contact us.
Monthly meeting every 3rd Wednesday of the month, 6-8pm, including workshops and presentations from our members and guests.
Showcase at the Hub Yeovil
A series of monthly exhibition takes place at The Hub, showcasing work by Yeovil Creatives members, ranging from paintings, prints, drawings and mixed media.